6 rules everyone forgets
Creepy nightmares from my childhood
Are YOU ready for the zombie apocalypse?
No kidding, you gotta be prepared. My apartment is pretty secure, for these reasons:
1.First of all they will have a tough time getting up 19 stories to my apartment. Especially if they cant climb
2. Even though there is a ton of people living I’m my apartment our doors double lock and are extremely solid. Also once I take out the elevator and clear the floor I’m all set.
3. Weapons! If you have ever been inside my parents bedroom it is like a fortress. Unlimited Weapons for usage during the Zombie Apocalypse.
4. Once The 19th floor is secured I have unlimited access to Different apartments full of food. Even if there are still survivors on the floor there wont be many because only a few are home most of the day. (working class and party people/students)
5. So I live in the city. I mean it isn’t a large city but there is a large population. No worries! just find some rope and I can connect my apartment to any other building of my choice. even the mall is only 1 building away which means i have unlimited rations if i run out of food.
6. If someone gets injured(in a non zombie way) Then my mother has a whole supply of medical need in our apartment. Also I have a doctor who lives on my floor and ill be sure to save him if he is there during a zombie apocalypse.
7. Work isn’t far, so should it all start going down, I can get home to safety quickly. Even school is only a couple blocks away!
I’ll be leaving this beautiful fortress by next year with only some material items and not even a good tool for fighting. I will also be going to an even more crowded city, where if you have ever seen The walking Dead, Atlanta isn’t the best place to be. SO hopefully this fortress will come in handy soon! BRING IT ON ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!
2. Links sword (hell yes)
3.Monster? but i guess that’s not something I ate so……. CAKE!!!!!